Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eating Disorders

Upon researching eating disorders I have ran upon an article written by Honestly I disagree that eating disorders have to do with obsession with thinness. In my belief it is more of a physiological problem rather than any other problem.Everyone watches television and of course the people on television are going to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye, if they weren't then no one would watch it. I mean really would you watch ugly people for entertainment? I believe that these disorders have more to do with the way one sees themselves rather than an obsession or what other people look like. I also believe that one can acquire these disorders due to certain job requirements. Did you know that to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader you have to have lower than twenty percent body fat? If by chance you are at that twenty percent mark then they will tell you to see a nutritionist. If that does not cause an eating disorder then what will?

No comments:

Post a Comment